Bathroom Remodeling: Steam Showers, Whirlpool Bathtubs, Luxury Bathroom Design

Bathroom remodeling and design featuring beautiful and creative luxury bathrooms. We love steam showers, bathroom shower enclosures, walk-in bathtubs & vessel sinks. Bathroom ideas include glass sinks, jetted bathtubs, before/after bathroom remodel pictures, and bathroom pictures from all over the world! If you have pictures of Kohler Bathtubs, Toto Toilets, Whirlpool Bathtubs, Please send them to us.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Custom murals



One of many beautiful murals by Tia Smith.

"Welcome! My name is Tia Smith you may know me as Dozie. I am the owner of The Decorative Artist.com, a business which provides unique decorative artwork and design consultations. Although I usually perform all of the artwork myself, I occasionally have other artists help me on large or timely projects.

I have been a decorative artist for more than 10 years. I owned Art in Design Studio, located in Orrville, Ohio, for 5 years and a second business, a retail shop, called Scotland Yard, for two years, located next to my studio. Now that my husband's job has relocated our family, I have chosen to continue my business through a new and easy to remember name...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home